It’s hard to believe my sweet little baby girl is already 2 months old!
She’s growing like a weed these days, and is just as happy as can be most of the time.
A few things about her, right now:
- She likes bath time. I usually give her a quick bath each night, mostly because she seems to like it. She doesn’t really need one, but the smell of a baby fresh from the tub is like no other!
- She’s a snuggler. If she’s being fussy I’ve found that carrying her around in my Moby calms her down. She almost always falls right to sleep and is so calm and at peace in there. I love holding her tiny little body against mine. I know it won’t last long enough.
- She drinks about 4 ounces of formula at each feeding plus whatever breast milk my body is producing. She’s eating about every 3-4 hours.
- She takes lots of naps throughout the day and sleeps pretty good through the night. She’s usually in bed asleep by 9pm and then wakes anywhere between 5-8 hours later to eat. After eating she’ll go back to sleep for 2-3 more hours before she’s ready to get up and play for a bit.
- She likes to be held facing away from my body so she can see what’s going on around her. She falls asleep in my arms that way quite often, and I think it’s just adorable.
- She coos when we talk to her. It makes my day to hear those sweet sounds.
- She’s fascinated by the ceiling fans and loves to watch them go round and round. It’s something I remember both her brothers doing.