Monday, October 15, 2012

Look Who’s Cookin’

I saw a fun (but messy) activity for Harper on Pinterest a while ago, and one rainy day last week, I decided to give it a go.

IMG_5591

Basically, I gave him a muffin tin full of different ingredients that he could “cook” with. Each spot in the tin had something different, like dry pasta, candy sprinkles, cheerio’s, rice etc. I also gave him some cups, measuring spoons and water to mix it all up.

IMG_5594

He LOVED it! He mixed and he poured and scooped and splashed. He was a total wet mess when he was finished, but it was totally worth it. He even learned that cheerio’s soaked in water don’t taste very good…nor does pasta or rice! Smile 

IMG_5597

Anyone hungry?

IMG_5598

IMG_5600

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...