Monday, October 1, 2012

October Photo of the Day (Day 1)

I am going to try really hard to take a photo every day this month. A facebook friend posted a list from the blog Fat Mum Slim, and after looking it over I thought I’d give it a try.

Here’s the list if you want to give it a try too:

After taking many photo’s of where I was standing, I decided I liked this one best:

013

I took it with my cell phone, using Instagram. It’s easier to get a shot like this with my little phone vs. my big camera, and I liked the edit, too.

This was my second favorite shot of the day, also taken with my cell using Instagram:

010

We had all been sitting on the floor playing and I realized Dakota was rubbing her eyes and trying to soothe herself to sleep. So sweet.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...