Monday, October 1, 2012

That’s What He Said

Harper keeps me laughing all day with the things he says and does. Today, he was particularly funny, and I’m still laughing about something he said this morning.

He was sitting on my lap facing me, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere he asks “Hey, you got your boobies on?” I thought it was pretty hilarious, and tried to explain that they didn’t come off, but by the time I quit laughing, he was on to the next thing.

Also, when he went down for a nap today, he wasn’t too happy about it and started to cry when I left the room. I went back in to tell him everything was ok, and to settle down, but before I could say anything he said “What me crying about?”

I ended up telling him he was crying because he was just so tired. He asked for a pillow, so I got him one and when he put his head down on it, he told me “Oh, this is so comfy!”

And to think I was ever worried about him not talking!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...