Monday, December 3, 2012

5 Months

Koko is officially 5 months old…as of yesterday.

IMG_6503

She is just awesome.

IMG_6511 

She makes my day when I walk into a room and she finds me and gives me one of her killer smiles.

She’s just started to roll over on her own, and one day last week during her nap, I found her asleep on her tummy.

025

She hasn’t slept on her tummy since that day but she has rolled over a few times when we’ve been playing on the floor.

She’s becoming more interested in what is going on around her. She watches Harper play and she’ll just break into the biggest smile thinking that he’s playing with her. Every once in awhile she’ll burst out laughing at something he’s doing and I look forward to more of that as she gets a little older.

She loves to see herself in the mirror. She loves to suck on her washcloth while in the bath. She still doesn’t take a binky, but she does like to chew on them! She loves the sound of anything crinkly and tries to reach out and touch things that are in my hands. She prefers to be carried facing away from our body, so that she can see everything going on around her. She sleeps in her own room now, and goes to bed between 730 and 830 every night. She usually wakes for one feeding at night and then sleeps until somewhere between 530-7am. When she wakes in the morning, she just talks and talks…it’s such a nice way to wake up instead of an alarm clock. She is just a pure joy to have around and already, I can’t imagine my life without her in it.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...