Friday, January 11, 2013

6 Month Well Baby

Dakota had her 6 month well baby visit this afternoon. I’m always anxious about these appointments because I know there will be vaccinations (2 plus the flu shot) involved, and I hate to see my babies cry, especially in pain. But, I do what I gotta do, and I make sure they get to their appointments, anxiety and all.

Not only do I dread taking Koko to her appointment, I also dread the drive there because she almost always cries/screams anytime we go anywhere. Today, by some stroke of luck, she was happy as a clam the whole drive there and slept part of the way home. Go Koko! Go Me!

So, her appointment went fine and she’s a healthy, beautiful girl, just as I suspected. She was so cute when the nurse came in to take her temperature and stuff. The nurse talked to her a little and Koko gave her a shy smile then hid her face. It is so stinking cute when she does that! Then, when the doctor came in he made some noises for her and she just gave him her most winning smile…she’s just sweet like that.

Here’s her stats:

  • 18.04 pounds
  • 27 1/4 inches long
  • 45 1/2 head circumference

So, like I said, she’s perfect.

And boy did she love the paper they had draped across the table…

2013-01-11 001 2013-01-11 005

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...