Wednesday, January 2, 2013

6 Months

IMG_6971

Today is baby Koko’s half birthday! Hard to believe, but it’s true. This little chick is pretty awesome. She certainly keeps me busy and on my toes. Constantly. I always tease that she was meant to be an only child because she is so much work!

She is hitting all her milestones and it is absolutely amazing to watch her change right before my very eyes. Here’s her latest:

  • She’s been taking medicine for reflux for a little more than 2 weeks now and she is a different child. Much less throwing up, less fussing, and a lot less arching of her back and neck. I’ve actually not seen her arch her back in quite awhile now that I think about it. Funny how once the behavior is gone how you just don’t even think about it anymore.
  • She is definitely a momma’s girl right now. If I’m in the room I better be holding her or she’s gonna let us all know about it. It’s really sweet…but, hard on my back. :)
  • She’s rolling from back to front and then to her back again. She can do it, but she doesn’t do it very often. She still prefers to sleep on her back and hasn’t figured out that she can get places by rolling. I’m sure she will soon though.
  • She loves to play peek-a-boo.
  • The only person not interested in her is the one she’s interested in most. Harper. He just does his thing and basically wants nothing to do with her. At all. She watches him and if she even thinks he’s playing with her she’ll laugh. He can do no wrong in her eyes. I sure hope he’ll come around.

We’ll have to go for her doctor appointment in a few weeks and then I’ll know her weight and all that.

IMG_6962

IMG_6981

IMG_6946

IMG_6963

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...