Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My December (Not So) Daily Album, Christmas 2012

I can’t really call this a December Daily album because I didn’t quite make the usual 25 pages. I decided to go ahead and make a book with what photo’s I did get though, and I’m happy with how things turned out.

I’m going to break this up into a couple posts because they are going to be photo heavy.

I went with a super simple cover. I liked the paper but because it was such a busy pattern I embellished very little.

IMG_7148

My first layout is always about Zoe because her birthday is the first!

IMG_7101

My second page, this year, was about Koko turning 5 months old.

IMG_7104

This layout was about the boys hanging the candy canes on the tree. They didn’t really help with the ornaments, but they did enjoy doing this part.

IMG_7105

I put our holiday greeting card on the left and wrote a little about the experience on the right.

IMG_7106

These pages were dedicated to our new elf, Peppermint. I used lots of photos to show the crazy mischief she got into.

IMG_7109

I got a couple shots of the boys working on their Lego advent calendars. There is a little journaling on the tags on each page.

IMG_7110

I used the photo’s of us making our ornaments for these pages. The photo of the ornaments on the right lifts for some journaling about this.

IMG_7111

Pictures of our drive through the Festival of Lights.

IMG_7112

These two pages are dedicated to the little projects Harper did at home.

IMG_7113

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...