Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas Album, Part 2

Here are the last several pages:

I didn’t get many pictures when Kiersten visited, but I used what I did get to make this spread about her visit.

IMG_7114

These two pages were about our cookie decorating party. Hidden journaling on the tag behind the photos on the right page.

IMG_7115

Of course I had to put in the photo of the babies with Santa!

IMG_7116

This was all about the night we sat around making foam Christmas trees.

IMG_7117

Usually I get photo’s of both kids wrapping their gifts, but Zoe hid in the basement to wrap hers and I didn’t get any pictures…but, I got this one of Tony and Landon hard at work. Since it was only one photo, I did our game night page on the right.

IMG_7118

Gingerbread tree’s are what these two pages are about.

IMG_7150

Here you have a cute little toddler showing off his cookies for Santa and on the right, a bit about how we spent our Christmas Eve.

IMG_7151

Christmas Day. There are so many things I could do for these pages, but I decided to keep it real simple with just a photo of each kiddo on that day.

IMG_7152

Even though I should have ended there, I had letters from Santa that I wanted to include in the book. It’s something that Mema makes sure to send each kid every year. (She just stopped sending them for Zoe, and Landon probably won’t be getting many more either…but the babies have YEARS left, thank goodness!) I also had the back of the Christmas day page to fill, so I figured that’s where I’d put them!

IMG_7153

There you have it. My 2012 Christmas album. This is one project I really like doing and looking back through each album is really awesome. It’s amazing how much changes in one year and how much stays the same.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...