Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pinterest Food

We made two recipes this week that I had pinned on Pinterest. One was called Meatloaf Muffins with Barbeque Sauce and the other was Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice. Both were delicious! The meatloaf recipe can be found here and the chicken recipe can be found here.

Here’s my picture of the chicken dish…man it was good! The chicken is hidden under all that goodness and was so tender it just fell apart when we served it.

2013-01-30 001 2013-01-29 001

*Note to mom: Both were easy and very good. They both make enough to feed everyone in your house too. :)

I’m trying to incorporate at least one or two pinned ideas to our menus each week. I have acquired so many great recipes through that site, but I forget about it when it comes time to make the weekly menu. I think we’ve probably made at least 8-10 recipes that I’ve pinned and so far we’ve really liked them all.

I’ve already got this, this and this planned for next week. I sure hope they turn out as good as they look!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...