Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bribery Goes a Long Way…

Since I was taking the time to get Dakota’s 7 month photo today, I decided today was also the time to get an updated photo of Harper. He’s tough to get photo’s of these days. He’s just too busy!

I sort of bribed him (he loves lollipops!) to get him to sit today, and it worked!

IMG_7258

He was a little goofy at first, but I guess that’s expected when you’re 2 1/2. Once I promised that lollipop, he just sat and gave me the best smiles!

IMG_7263

IMG_7266

IMG_7267

Man I love that kid.

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

He's just so adorable and if he keeps those dimples, he's gonna be in trouble when he's older. ;)

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...