Sunday, February 3, 2013

Saturday Dinner

Our Saturday night was spent at my in-laws house. We go over for dinner once or twice a month, and this time my brother-in-law and his family was there as well. It was quite busy…

Watching Landon play his game.

IMG_7271

Dinner time.

IMG_7273

Koko and Aunt Lori.

IMG_7294

Playing Mr. Mouth.

IMG_7283

We hung out, caught up, had dinner and dessert and then had to get home before Dakota went into full melt down mode from the excitement. We were home a little before 7pm and she was tucked in bed, sound asleep by 7:30pm. Harper didn’t get a nap either, so he too was sound asleep by 8pm. Little cuties.

I love when we all get together like this, even if it’s only for a few hours every once in awhile. I need to start bringing my camera every time we do this…these babies will only be little once, and the big kids won’t always be able to join us, so these times are precious.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...