Thursday, February 21, 2013

Two Things

1) Just recently Dakota has begun holding her blanket up close to her face as she drinks her bottle and drifts to sleep. It’s so funny that she does this because it is exactly the same thing Harper always did. She rubs her face with the silky edge of the blanket just the way he used to do.

2013-02-21 001 2013-02-21 013

2) I was so tired this afternoon, and when Tony brought Harper down from his nap, I was taking a minute to rest on the couch. Harper was still a little sleepy, so he cuddled right up next to me. It was heaven. I love that he’s still small enough to want his mama’s snuggles…it won’t be long before he’s too big for all that. I made sure to get a picture because I have a heck of a time getting him to be still for very long these days!

2013-02-21 001 2013-02-21 018

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...