Thursday, April 25, 2013

Baby Mugging

Baby mugging is silly.

However, I had to give it a try.

Dakota would NOT cooperate with me long enough to get a shot of her on the floor in the mug, so we had to do it at the table. She looks utterly confused!

2013-04-24 001 2013-04-24 047

Harper liked seeing the pictures of Dakota in a mug and when I asked him if he wanted to do it, he was ready!

2013-04-25 003 2013-04-25 008

When I showed him the picture of him in the mug, I asked him how he got in there. He said “I don’t know. Can you put me in again so I can see?” Lol, it just didn’t make any sense to the poor guy! :)

(Originally I called this baby cupping when I posted on instagram! I knew it didn’t sound right, but I was in a hurry! haha!)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...