Sunday, April 28, 2013

Friday Happenings

Harper is still happily playing in his box home. On Friday morning he and I did a little decorating with crayons.

2013-04-27 001 2013-04-26 004

Harper was coloring the outside while I was coloring the inside and when he got a little too quiet I poked my head around the box and discovered him coloring the wall behind him. He didn’t get very far with it because I caught him, but I do have some black crayon marks I need to find a way of erasing. Took me three kids to have one write on the wall…

Dakota has been having a rough time going to sleep these days. I’m not sure whats going on, but I sure hope she gets over it soon. It’s taking a lot of time to get her to settle down and go to sleep. When she finally does sleep she wakes up so happy and is now pulling up in her crib to yell and let us know she’s awake. Harper loves going upstairs to get her out of her bed with me. He likes to stand on the side and peek in at her. When she looks up at him he says “Surprise!” and she usually gives him a big smile.

2013-04-27 001 2013-04-26 008

Friday afternoon, Zoe drove up so she could spend the weekend here with us.

2013-04-27 001 2013-04-26 017

Landon had a late soccer game Friday night, 8:30pm, so Mema came to the house to sit with the two littles while the rest of us went to his game.

2013-04-27 001 2013-04-26 027

I knew it was going to be chilly, but had no idea it was going to be downright cold. Luckily we were able to park right next to the field and we ended up watching the second half from the van.

2013-04-27 001 2013-04-26 022

The van was nice and toasty but our view of the field was somewhat blocked by all the people still sitting out there in the cold. So, since we couldn’t see what was going on, Zoe entertained me with her strangeness, which you can see in the above photo. Smile

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...