Thursday, April 11, 2013

Harper and the Hose

When it hit 90 degrees yesterday I thought it was time to let Harper play in some water. While Dakota was still napping he and I went out front to water the flowers with the hose.

IMG_7987

Right before I snapped that picture he looked at me and said “this is my favorite”! Cutie.

IMG_7991

Please don’t pay any attention to our yard. It’s looking pretty rough right now. Just look at that cute guy who dropped the hose and then couldn’t figure out how to pick it back up without getting sprayed in the face. It kept him busy for a good bit.

IMG_7993

IMG_7994

Woowee! That water is cold!

IMG_7996

I love that picture! I took it when I spotted the rainbow and meant to show Harper but forgot. I think he’d get a kick out of seeing himself standing under a rainbow!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...