Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Mall Aquarium

This past Sunday, after Landon’s final soccer game, we went to Annapolis mall. We just walked around a bit and discovered that they’ve redone a part of it. There is now a huge fish tank in the center of the walkway and a new food court where there were once just stores. It’s a nice area and the kids really liked looking at the fish tank.

2013-05-19 001 2013-05-18 004

Have you ever seen the show Tanked on Animal Planet? They’re the ones who put this in the mall…

After we watched the fish for awhile we ended up in Build-a-Bear. I’m not sure how that happened, but Harper ended up making his first stuffed bear. It sure has changed since the last time I was there!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...