Monday, June 10, 2013

Library Visit

Even though story time is over until September, the two babies and I still make it to the library every week. Sometimes Harper wants to play in the play area and other times he just wants to get books and leave.

Last week both he and Dakota were happy to play for awhile. There was one other little girl there when we got there and Harper immediately began playing with her. He certainly isn’t shy and I just love to listen to him talk and play with other kids.

2013-06-04 001 2013-06-03 006

Dakota was happy to stand and play with the blocks and bus. She’s totally independent these days and likes to crawl around and explore. Every minute or so she checks to make sure I’m still near her, but as long as she can see me, she’s happy to go about her business.

2013-06-04 001 2013-06-03 008

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...