Friday, July 12, 2013

Fishing

My parent’s live right off a lake in South Carolina.

IMG_9175

It’s nice for the kids to be able to just walk down to the dock and fish whenever they want. Usually it’s just the three boys (and my brother) that go down to fish, but this trip Zoe joined them.

IMG_9025

IMG_9029

I kept trying to get down to the dock to get pictures at dusk, but almost every night it was either raining or overcast or I was late getting Kota to bed. But, one night, I did make it…and boy I love these next few pictures!

That’s my brother down there.

IMG_9155

This one is Landon casting his line.

IMG_9160

I love the vibrant green(s) in the photo below, and the way the grasses are reflecting in the water.

IMG_9166

While fishing isn’t my thing, I can certainly see it’s appeal. It’s very peaceful and calming out there. I can see how it’d be a good place to think and reflect and work things through.

2013-07-04 001 2013-06-30 013

But, the thought of touching fish just grosses me out, so I’ll just keep taking pictures. ;)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...