Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pool Soccer

It’s funny what kinds of games everyone thinks to play while in the pool.

While we were in South Carolina, one thing the guys kept doing was to throw a soccer ball into the air, then jump and try to kick the ball before they hit they water. I can’t remember now if anyone ever actually did it and if they did I certainly never caught it on camera…but I did get some cool shots.

First up, Landon:

IMG_8943

IMG_8944

IMG_8984

IMG_8985

Next, Jaron:

IMG_8988

IMG_8989

IMG_8990

Now, those two boys had a good time trying to do this, but when it got to be Tony’s turn, well, he meant business.

IMG_8949

I’m not sure what is going on with his face in this one, but it is something you just have to see to believe…

IMG_8950

IMG_8950

Same kind of crazy here…

IMG_8951

IMG_8951

Look at that wingspan! I mean, he was completely going to annihilate that ball!

IMG_8952

IMG_8953

IMG_8954

IMG_8955

Too bad his crazy face didn’t help him get any closer to kicking the ball. Trust me though, he tried again and again…and just before he’d do it he’d make sure to get my attention so that I could get the camera ready.

IMG_8975

IMG_8976

IMG_8977

Crazy ass.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...