Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

2013-10-11 001 2013-10-08 002

  • We were recently “booed” by a fellow Mom’s Club member, so I went out and got a few things to boo a few others.The mom who booed us gave me a bag of my favorite chocolates, but I decided I wanted to boo the kids instead of the mom. I picked up some things at the dollar tree and made some edible monsters that I’d seen on Pinterest. Landon and I had a good time dropping them off at the kids’ houses! He just loved ringing their bell and taking off!

2013-10-11 001 2013-10-08 009

  • While Harper was at preschool last week, Dakota and I went on a bit of a nature walk and collected lots of pretty fall leaves. Once we got home we dumped them all out on the table and talked about the different shapes and colors of them, then we made a fall leaf wreath. I just cut a hole in a paper plate and let him glue the leaves around the edges. It was pretty for a day or two until the leaves got too dry and started shriveling…but it was a fun, easy project for my little guy!

2013-10-11 001 2013-10-09 007

  • On Wednesday while Harper was at Rolly Pollies with Mema, Dakota and I headed to air plane park for a bit. It took her a long time to warm up to the other kids that were out there playing, but once she did she slide down all the slides and had a good time. She loved playing peek-a-boo in this tunnel slide!

2013-10-11 001 2013-10-09 016

  • Tony’s birthday was this past Wednesday. We don’t do anything huge for our birthdays but there is usually a gift and some cards involved. We have a hot date tomorrow night and I’m really looking forward to some alone time.

2013-10-11 001 2013-10-09 021

  • Landon had a project to do for Social Studies this week. He was to build a medieval castle with supplies around the house. He and I ended up working on it together and we both had a great time building! He was really excited to take it to school and show off his work…I sure hope he gets a good grade!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...