Five on Friday
- I took Harper to the doctor today because he’s had some kind of strange rash on his legs for awhile now. It turned out to be dry skin. D-R-Y S-K-I-N. I’m glad that’s all it is, but seriously.
- I was playing Super Mario 3D today with Harper. I kept dying over and over again on one particular level and Harper was about to come unglued with me! He kept telling me to just play a different level or give it to him so he could help me! I eventually beat the level and I’ve never seen my 3 year old so relieved!
- Dakota has added a few new words to her repertoire. Stop, Moo, and Up are among them. I’m glad to hear a few new words here and there, even if she’s constantly telling me “up” either to hold her or to get up and do what she wants me to do.
- Landon has a friend over for tonight. I told him to have his friend bring his laptop so they could play Mine Craft together…which is exactly what they’d be doing if they weren’t having a sleepover. They are having an excellent time!
- Zoe’s home for the weekend. I suspect she’ll be home most weekends since Brandon’s here, and I’m always weirdly happy that she’s coming home. It’s just not the same when your kids aren’t home…