Thursday, January 30, 2014

Harper’s View

Harper has discovered the photo button on my phone. I’ve been finding all kinds of interesting pictures…

Running Girl

IMG_8141

Toes and Necklace

IMG_8150

Lunch Time Selfie

IMG_8255

Blinking Selfie

IMG_8265

That is just a mere sampling of the 100+ pictures I’ve found that he’s taken. There were several of his blankets, blurry Dakota’s, people from the waist down (his eye level, haha), blurry Ginger’s and even a couple shots straight up his nose.

Good thing these cameras are digital and easy to erase! Back in the “old” days I would've had to pay to get the film developed to see all this!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...