Friday, January 24, 2014

Thursday’s Post

I never got around to posting last night because Zoe MADE me watch a movie with her instead of doing what I’d normally do. The movie wasn’t too bad, but when it was over I couldn’t wait to go to bed! I was exhausted!

                                                                                                                        

Schools opened 2 hours late yesterday which meant that Harper didn’t end up having preschool. So, instead of going to school, he went to Rolly Pollies with Dakota and I. Mema met us there and it was nice that she was able to be with one or the other of them while I was busy with one. They both had a good time and we were starving once it was over so we headed to Chick-Fil-A for lunch afterwards.

Waiting for their stamps.

IMG_8066

After lunch they were both exhausted so we headed home. Dakota barely made it out onto the highway before she fell asleep and Harper was silent the entire way home. Rolly Pollies does that to ya.

                                                                                                                       

After naptime we did some watercolor painting. We haven’t done that in quite awhile so they were both happy to give it a go.

IMG_8071

                                                                                                                        

Around 5pm Tony realized that Harper was running a fever again. I had to run out to the store to get a few dinner items and while I was gone Harps kept telling Tony he was cold and wanted him to hold him, yet he was warm to the touch. Just when I think we are getting back on track, he’s feeling badly again. I sure hope this goes away quickly, poor little guy.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...