- As of today, Dakota is feeling great and is back to being her charming little self. Harper, on the other hand, is feeling crummy and has been running a fever off and on all day.
- I watched two movies this week. (I’m not a movie person, so this is news!) I watched 127 Hours and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Obviously two completely different types of movies, both good in their own ways. Would I watch either of them again, no. Were they a complete waste of my time, no. I’d give them both 3 out of 5 stars. They were just okay.
- Zoe’s been packing all day to head back to school tomorrow. In some ways it feels like she’s been here forever and in other ways it seems like it was over in a blink.That’s life for ya.
- Landon only has 3 days of school next week. I’m really hoping everyone is feeling good so that we can possibly go out and do something fun while he’s off school. Fingers crossed.
- We have gigantic icicles hanging from our gutters outside. I mean, they are HUGE! I tried getting some pictures of them today but you just can’t tell how long they are by my pictures. They sure are pretty though!
Friday, January 24, 2014
Five On Friday
My kids were so excited for school today because it was the 100th day! After they got dressed this morning I overheard them talking about ho...
It's great to be home but we sure had a lot to do that first day. I needed to unpack all our bags and get everything put away and we als...
My dad is an early riser so when my two young-en's get up he's typically the first one up with them. It was funny to listen to him t...