Five On Friday
- As of today, Dakota is feeling great and is back to being her charming little self. Harper, on the other hand, is feeling crummy and has been running a fever off and on all day.
- I watched two movies this week. (I’m not a movie person, so this is news!) I watched 127 Hours and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Obviously two completely different types of movies, both good in their own ways. Would I watch either of them again, no. Were they a complete waste of my time, no. I’d give them both 3 out of 5 stars. They were just okay.
- Zoe’s been packing all day to head back to school tomorrow. In some ways it feels like she’s been here forever and in other ways it seems like it was over in a blink.That’s life for ya.
- Landon only has 3 days of school next week. I’m really hoping everyone is feeling good so that we can possibly go out and do something fun while he’s off school. Fingers crossed.
- We have gigantic icicles hanging from our gutters outside. I mean, they are HUGE! I tried getting some pictures of them today but you just can’t tell how long they are by my pictures. They sure are pretty though!