Sunday, January 26, 2014

Time For Tea

On Friday I set up a little tea party for the two kiddo’s.

IMG_8162

IMG_8163

At first there was a little fighting over the cakes and muffins, but once we got that settled, they had fun. Zoe and I were watching them and they were being so good sharing. Harper just talked and talked while Dakota did her thing. At once point Zoe and I realized Harper was singing along with the little pink tea pot and we both grabbed our phones to record him.

That little boy is something else!

                                                                                                                         

The air in our house is really dry and Dakota’s hair pretty much stands on end all day with static. It drives her and I both crazy so yesterday I put her hair back using three elastic bands just to control the flyaways.

IMG_8178

Doing her hair this way sure helped control the static and she looked cute as a button as well.

 IMG_8177

             IMG_8182

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...