Friday, March 7, 2014

Five (or Four) on Friday

  1. Mema and I took the two little’s to free play at Rolly Pollies today. Holy. Crap. It was seriously packed! Harper played on the moon bounce for more than half the time we were there (I’m thinking that a moon bounce birthday party for him this year) and Dakota roamed around doing all sorts of stuff. It was fun but man did I have a headache when we left.
  2. Tony met us for lunch at Newk’s afterwards. The food there is pretty good, but we found out today that there are approximately 4 million calories per sandwich…so, we may not be able to frequent the place as much as we’d like.
  3. I had big plans today while Dakota napped, but as soon as I sat next to Harper on the couch I knew that not a single one of them was going to get done. I told Tony and Harps that I was going to take a short nap but didn’t end up waking up until I heard Tony go get Dakota up from her nap. Oops. It sure felt good though!
  4. I don’t really have anything else to talk, so I guess this is going to be a Friday Four. And number four is pathetic, so really it’s Friday three…hopefully next Friday will be a little more entertaining. Happy weekend!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...