Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Taste of Spring

Our weather today was AMAZING! I mean, perfect in every way kind of way amazing. I had to make a run to Costco this morning and while I was gone Tony had both the little kids outside while he worked on clearing out the garage. Not only that, but he also took them on a walk through the neighborhood. It was just that little taste of spring that made people want to get outside and do stuff. Clean garages, begin yard prep for spring blooms, take walks, open windows…it was a beautiful day.

We made sure to get as much outside time as possible and I practically had to drag Landon and Harper in off of the trampoline. Don’t get me wrong, Dakota didn’t want to come in either, but she’s still so little I can just carry her wherever I want her to go, haha!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...