Thursday, March 6, 2014

Let’s Play Uno!

IMG_8863

I taught Harper how to play Uno the other day and he’s played it dozens of times since. It amazes me how I can show him one time and he just seems to get it. I thought it’d be easy enough since he knows his colors and numbers, but I didn’t realize he’d beat me every time. Well, almost every time anyways. He has pretty much played everyone in the house and he and Landon have played at least one game a day all week. So far we just play open face cards with him since he was learning, but I think he could probably play it the regular way now…if only his hands were a little bigger!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...