Monday, March 17, 2014

Wiggling Her Waggles Away

I’m pretty behind in posting but I just lost interest there for a minute. There are some days that I just want to quit posting at all, but then I know I’ll regret it later on. I’m trying to do some exercising in the evenings and that is leaving less time for writing here too, but I’m hoping to keep this up as I add that…guess we’ll see how it works out.

I’ll start with last weeks gym class for Dakota. She’s really coming out of her shell a bit more these days and she just loves when they do songs and movement.

Here’s a little video:

She also loves to choose which color star we will sit on when we first enter the class as well as pick up the stars and bring them to the teacher once we’re finished with them. I love to see her growing up right before my eyes…it’s a wonderful thing to witness!

IMG_8984

At the end of each session the kids get stamps. Dakota always wants one on each hand, each foot and one on her belly. This past week she sat and waited very patiently for her turn. She was content to sit and watch the other kids get theirs before she finally got hers. My sweet girl is really growing up and learning how things work.

IMG_8987

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...