Thursday, April 10, 2014

Binoculars

The two littles,Tony and I walked down to the park the other day when the weather was nice. Earlier that morning I had been at Mema’s house and she had a set of binoculars that she’d kept when her dad passed away sitting on the counter. When I asked her about them she asked me if I wanted them. I said sure thinking that the kids would like to use them. When we went down to the park I grabbed the binoculars and showed Harper how to use them.

IMG_9368

IMG_9366

Harps loved looking through them but I’m not sure if he ever really saw anything. I think we’ll take them with us when we go to DC this weekend…should be fun to use at the Cherry Blossom Festival, right?

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...