Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday

  • I was outside taking pictures of the flowers for my 5 on Friday post when this goofball showed up, so I got a picture of him too. I sure do love this kid!

IMG_1205

  • Just a little bit of color out front as these are the only things that have actually opened so far. I REALLY wanna go buy some more flowers for the front. Hopefully next weekend will be a good time.

IMG_1207

  • I’m looking forward to all these tulips opening up!

IMG_1208

  • Here’s our little cherry blossom in the front yard. Look for lots of cherry blossom pics after we hit DC tomorrow!

IMG_1209

  • Our plum tree is just about to burst with a zillion little flowers! Ahhh, spring is here!

IMG_1212

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...