Monday, May 12, 2014

Caterpillar Cooties

It was so hot here today. I don’t know how hot it got but I think it was around 90. Before it got too hot I decided to take the kids to the park. We did the usual swinging and sliding and running and hiding, but the kids were getting hot so we found a shady spot to take a rest.

IMG_1730

We ended up finding a bunch of caterpillars keeping cool in the shade and we watched them for a long time. Eventually, Harper worked up the nerve to hold one…

IMG_1729

As you can see below, he’s looking pretty happy when it’s down on his hand, but as soon as it starts working it’s way up, his body language is like “oh hell no!”.

IMG_1731

IMG_1733

He’s braver than Dakota and I though because we were not even about to touch that thing! Smile

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...