Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother’s Day

Another Mother’s Day come and gone…here are a few pictures from the day:

Zoe and I.

IMG_0222

She made me a beautiful canvas, and also picked out a new charm for my Pandora bracelet; a cruise ship. Cute, isn’t it?

IMG_0218

IMG_0220

Landon bought me an iTunes card with his own money. I thought that was pretty nice of him!

IMG_0231

Harper and I. I told him I wanted to get a picture with him because it was Mother’s Day. He said “Oh? Is that today? Well I wanted to give you four things…here’s a hug and a kiss.” Then he got up and found me a bouncy ball and a toy from his kitchen set. Mission accomplished, I guess! :)

IMG_0209

Dakota and I. Getting this little girl to smile isn’t always easy, but she must have known it was Mother’s Day when I asked her to smile for me!

IMG_0215

I’m one lucky Momma.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s out there…especially mine. I love you, Mom! Wish I could’ve spent my day with you.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...