Friday, May 16, 2014

Five on Friday

  • We got some serious rain here this morning, so I decided to stay home with the kids. It wasn’t a terrible day, but the kids were at each other’s throats quite a bit and it was making me pretty crazy. Dakota was having a cry about everything day and Harper was having an I’m not sharing anything day and those two things combined made for some interesting screaming matches. I’m so thankful it’s bedtime. You just have no idea.
  • Harper woke up super early yesterday and was a complete monster after preschool. He’d thrown one too many tantrums and I told him he was going to have to take a nap when Dakota did. He protested, of course, but it wasn’t long before he’d zonked out. When I woke him up an hour later, he was like a new kid! Happy and pleasant!

IMG_0286

  • Dakota and another little girl were hanging out after Rolly Pollies yesterday and they were so cute! Dakota would draw something on the chalk board and then the other little girl would erase it for her. They started out nicely but then Dakota decided to start coloring on the doors and walls so it was time to put it away. It was nice while it lasted though!
IMG_0284
  • Zoe’s moved back in for the summer. I can’t believe she’s finished another school year already! She still has one final on Monday, but after that, she’s officially a senior in college. My how time flies.

IMG_0313

  • My flowers are seriously looking good right now. I know I’ve already posted lots of pics of them, but here’s just one more…

IMG_0293

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...