Thursday, May 8, 2014

Little Artists

My two little’s were in the mood for some art on Monday morning, so I pulled out the paint. Well, first I googled some free flower images to print, then we set about painting them.

I thought they’d probably enjoy marble painting, so we did that first.

IMG_0064

IMG_0063

IMG_0072

IMG_0071

After they’d rolled their marbles to their hearts content, we moved on to watercolors.

IMG_0077

IMG_0076

I saved the messiest for last; finger painting. I found it amusing that Dakota wanted to put her fingers in all the paint except the finger paint!

IMG_0085

IMG_0087

What you see in the above picture is about as good as it got with her finger painting! She would only stick one finger in and the she’d want a “nap” (napkin) to wipe it off. :)

Harper, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoyed the experience! He was so happy to get messy and he painted for a good while.

IMG_0090

Looks like we’re going to be home tomorrow so I think I’ll go ahead and go check out Pinterest for a craft idea or two…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...