Friday, May 23, 2014

Shaving Cream and Water Play

Yesterday afternoon Harper and I decided it was a good day to play in the water. It’s been awhile since we pulled out the pots and pans and made “soup”, so it was time. This time, instead of rocks and dirt, I grabbed some shaving cream, and just as I suspected, it was a hit!

IMG_0425

They poured and stirred and dumped and splashed. They had a great time. It was a little chillier than last time and it started to rain a little so we didn’t get to play as long as last time, but I’ll take any kind of happy/content playtime I can get!

After the very short rain we got, I took the kids out to jump in the puddles. Of course, they loved that too.

IMG_0426

IMG_0429

At first they were jumping in the “cleaner” puddles in the middle of the road, but then they found a much bigger, much dirtier puddle at the edge of the sidewalk. I really didn’t mind them jumping in it I just wished that Dakota’s dress didn’t have all that white in it…but, it did come out clean! Phew!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...