Monday, June 16, 2014

Dinner at the Pool

“Poolside dinner tonight?” was the text I got from Tony this morning. It was a hot day here, in the low 90’s, so I thought it sounded like a great idea. As soon as he got home he started cooking while I got our stuff together to swim. The two little’s were anxious to get to the pool so we headed down and Tony met us there a little later.

Dinner was simple; sandwiches,chips and pasta salad with leftover brownies for dessert. The kids loved eating out by the pool and the weather couldn’t have been more agreeable. It was so great in fact, that we plan to repeat the whole process tomorrow! (Zoe didn’t come with us tonight because she wanted to see the USA v. Ghana soccer match.)

IMG_1094

IMG_1097

IMG_1100

After dinner we got back into the pool to play for a bit. It was lovely.

IMG_1114

IMG_1102

IMG_1109

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...