Thursday, June 12, 2014

Five On Friday (A Week Late Edition)

  • I was getting Dakota’s breakfast and putting away the dishes when I noticed Landon go over an offer to read Harper a book that he was looking at. Those are some sweet boys I have.

IMG_0722

  • Jaron and Harper spent some quality time jumping on the trampoline. They were having a good ol’ time out there and we heard tons of laughing!

IMG_0761

  • The weather was beautiful so we walked the little rascals down to the park to burn off some energy. The park was just mulched and man did they put a ton down! Dakota can sit on the swing and reach the ground! She loved that! Mom and Harper played tag and Harper just couldn’t get enough of his Meme’s attention!

IMG_0729

IMG_0737

  • We attempted to do a color sorting activity with colored cereal, but everyone pretty much just sat around eating it. Oh well.

IMG_0749

  • During naptime, Jaron and mom taught Zoe and I how to play hearts. It was tough for me to get the hang of, but it was a lot of fun.

IMG_0755

IMG_0757

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...