Sunday, June 15, 2014

We Build

A week or so ago I picked up a small Lego kit for Harper to try. I always liked to build with Legos with Landon and thought Harper might enjoy the same type of thing. (Landon never really got into it so I’m kind of hoping Harper will! I think I liked building with the damn things more than Landon ever did.)

So, while Dakota took a nap, Harper and I broke open the Legos and put together a construction vehicle.

Some of the pieces, like the head of the person, were too hard for him to do. It was very small and hard for him to connect, but he did give it a good try.

IMG_0909

It took us about 45 minutes to put the whole thing together and he never seemed to be bored with it, so I took that as a good sign!

IMG_0912

IMG_0914

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...