Sunday, June 15, 2014

JJ and Harps

IMG_0942

Jaron and Harper were like best buds the last couple of days they were here. Harper would seek Jaron out and they’d go down into the basement and play all kinds of games.

IMG_0928

The two older boys (Landon and Jaron) slept on mattresses in the basement at night but during the day they became indoor trampolines.

IMG_0925

Harper and Dakota would stand on the couch and jump onto the mattresses over and over and over again, (Yes, I’m that mom.) and often times Dakota would get bored before Harper and Jaron would stay with Harper while I took Dakota off to so something else.

IMG_0947

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...