Thursday, August 14, 2014

Epcot: Italy, American Adventure, Japan, Morocco

As we were leaving Germany we saw Shaker the bear and stopped to grab his autograph. I can honestly say that I have no idea who Shaker is, but we figured why not get his autograph anyways!?

IMG_3250

At this point there were some major rain clouds moving in and we ended up kind of walking through Italy with one thing on our mind: shelter. There isn’t much to Italy and we ended up passing it up to get to the Liberty Inn at the American Adventure pavilion. We were only inside a few minutes before the rain hit and boy am I glad we didn’t get stuck out in it because it ended up being a pretty heavy rain.

IMG_3257

Dakota was ready to “eat eat” at this point so the three youngest kids ate while we just relaxed with iced tea and water. As we were waiting for the rain to stop the Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps came in and gave a performance.

IMG_3255

Fortunately the rain moved out just as quickly as it came in and we were back out and about. Japan was the next country on our walk.

IMG_3260

IMG_3263

IMG_3269

It was really humid out and we were looking for some shade so we quickly moved on to Morocco. I loved the way Morocco was done. I love the way the buildings looked and all the color. We noticed a line for a character greeting (Aladdin and Jasmine) so we started to follow the line to the end but as the line kept going and going we gave up on the idea. There’s just no way we’re going to wait hours to see characters that my kids don’t even know yet!

IMG_3272

IMG_3277

IMG_3281

Tomorrow I’ll try to finish Epcot. Only three countries left!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...