Friday, August 15, 2014

Five on Friday

  1. Dakota has been potty training this week and she’s doing really well with it. She wears a pull up when we’re out and at bed time, but other than that she’s out of diapers. She hasn’t pooped on the pot yet, but I’m sure that will happen in time. She even tells me when she has to go when we’re out and she’s only had about 5 accidents total since we started. It’s hard to believe that we could be a diaper free household in the very near future.
  2. Harper is still fighting some sort of cold. He got sick last Friday with a fever that lasted so long I had to cancel his birthday party and it seems that while he has no fever, he’s still got a bit of a cold he can’t shake. I sure hope this crap moves on before Tuesday! I really would hate to have to cancel and reschedule his party again.
  3. One of Zoe’s friends nominated her to do the ice water challenge to spread awareness about ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). Lucky for me, I got to be the one to dump the ice water on her head! Unlucky for me, she then nominated me to do the challenge…which I did!

5. In my video I challenged Landon, so today we went out and got his done! I’m sure Harper enjoyed being allowed to dump that water on his brothers head!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...