Sunday, September 21, 2014

Apple Picking Day

Yesterday morning, Tony the kids and I drove out to Parkville to go apple picking. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do yet hadn’t, until now.

We were pleasantly surprised to find that not only were we able to pick apples, but peaches too! It was so much fun!

IMG_3532

IMG_3534

IMG_4825

IMG_4830

IMG_4836

IMG_4842

IMG_4853

We ended up picking 2 different types of apples and both white and yellow peaches. As soon as we’d paid, Harper began asking if he could eat one. I, of course, let him and he couldn’t have been happier! He chose the biggest white peach that we picked and he nearly finished the entire thing! Landon had an apple and Dakota tasted a yellow peach, which Tony then finished. I finished Harper’s and tasted everyone else’s! Everyone agreed that the best fruit was fruit we’d picked ourselves!

IMG_3536

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...