Friday, September 12, 2014

Five on Friday

  • This is a little video of one of Harper and Dakota’s favorite games. It’s called “Get Off My Lawn”. :)
  • While playing a game, I heard Harper mumble “shit” under his breath. When I asked him what he said, he told me he’d said “oh darn it”. I’m 100% sure he said shit and then just casually assured me he didn’t. He’s trouble.
  • Dakota has just recently decided she wants her door open at bedtime. She does fine with it except it takes her twice as long to go to sleep. She just lies in bed singing and talking away. Sometimes I hear her singing everyone Happy Birthday other times I hear her saying so and so is “toopit” (stupid). Either way it’s pretty cute to listen to her going on and on.
  • As I was leaving to take Harper to preschool this morning, Landon came running up to the van from the bus stop to tell me that he’d forgotten today was picture day. I was not a happy camper since I didn’t have time to give him money or anything before his bus showed up. And, to make matters worse, he was wearing a shirt that said “Go Selfie Yo Self”. In the end, I was able to go to the school and give him a check before he got his photo taken, but I don’t know how I’m going to feel about the picture with that silly shirt on. Teenagers.
  • We went to the county fair tonight and we had a blast! I’ll try to post about that tomorrow sometime…we’ve got quite a busy weekend planned!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...