Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The “Me Box”

I was the parent volunteer at Harper’s school today and what a fun day! The kids always say and do the funniest things. The other mom and I couldn’t help but laugh.

The teacher put a math problem on the board: 5 + 2 = ? She asked the kids to read it to her, making sure they knew the words “plus”, “equals” and “question mark”. Well, when she asked the kids what the “?” was Harper informed her that it wasn’t a question mark but a “mystery”! He’s just cute like that.

Also, when the kids were all saying good morning to the teacher, something they do individually, one of the kids kind of squeaked out his hello. Afterwards, Harper turned to me and said “He’s just so cute!”. Haha! The boys mom and I cracked up laughing!

Each kid in the class was signed up for a day to bring in a “me box”. It’s just a box full of things that the kid likes, things that make them individuals. I signed him up for today because I knew I’d be there and I wanted to see his first ever presentation! Smile So glad I did!

It’s kind of a long video, but it’s cute! And his teacher is just the sweetest!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...