- I have an annoying cold sore on my lip.
- Harper and I were supposed to go on a fieldtrip to a farm today, but it was cancelled last minute and rescheduled for Monday. It’s a good thing he’s only four and doesn’t realize when things like this happen or he’d have been pretty bummed.
- After dropping Harper off for preschool, Tony and I took Dakota to her Rolly Polly art class. I tried to let Tony take the reigns with her because I always get to do it, but it was tough! The only way I could let him do it was to actually leave the room, which I did! I knew he could help her, I’m just so used to doing it. After art, she wanted to play, so we stayed for open gym. She had a great time running around and man did she take a good nap today!
- Tomorrow night Tony and I are going to Fogo de Chao for dinner. We’ve never been but I’ve only heard really good things about it so I’m excited to check it out. I’m am equally excited about having a dinner in which no one will climb on or under the table or bounce their fork violently off their plate.
- If it’s not raining in the morning we plan to take the kids to a family fun day at a near by park. We went a few years ago and had a great time, so fingers crossed the rain holds off!
Friday, October 10, 2014
Five on Friday
When my kids told me they didn't know what to do with themselves yesterday I suggested they go outside and play with the water balloons....
Today was a busy birthday party day around here. One of Dakota's friends from preschool invited her to her Finding Dory party from 11-1 ...
Poor Ginger doesn’t get to be in the limelight often so today’s picture is of her. She is such a great dog and she has certainly earned her ...