Sunday, October 19, 2014

Popping Corn

IMG_3833

Remember this picture from our trip to the farm last week? Well, see how that sign says “Popcorn Field”? Well, I never would have believed it myself, but that really is a field of popcorn!

The farmer told us we could each pick an ear of popcorn to take home with us. He said all we had to do was pull off the husk, put the cob in a paper sack and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes and we’d have popcorn. I thought that guy must have lost his mind, but lo and behold, it’s true! (Don’t try this with any old corn cob you find, it has to be a specific type to work!)

Watch our videos below to see!

I knew Landon would be amazed by this coolness, so I saved a cob to pop when he got home from school. I didn’t record it all again but I wish I had because the look of sheer amazement on his face was too funny!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

nooooooo way!! That is super cool!!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...