A List of Reasons Why My Blog Sucks Right Now
Ten reasons I’m not blogging regularly or nearly at all:
- I’m working on a couple super secret Christmas gifts.
- I’m trying to make my December Daily album. I was going to skip it, but I know I’d regret it.
- I’ve been prepping for a background check audit at Harper’s preschool.
- I’ve been doing some Christmas shopping, online and off.
- Dakota’s nap has gone down from a solid 2 hours to about an hour and 15 minutes. While she’s sleeping, Harper wants my undivided attention and I feel like I owe him that time.
- My house is a wreck and we’ve got people coming to visit in the very near future.
- I’m tired.
- I keep zoning out and playing ridiculous games on my iPad/computer.
- Life is so busy I keep forgetting to take pictures of things and I hate to blog without a picture here and there.
- I’m uninspired to write even though I know I’ll seriously regret not capturing what’s going on at one of the most exciting times of year.
I need a kick in the pants as well as a chef, nanny, housekeeper and tutor for Landon. Bear with me as I have a mental breakdown.