Monday, December 8, 2014

A List of Reasons Why My Blog Sucks Right Now

Ten reasons I’m not blogging regularly or nearly at all:

  1. I’m working on a couple super secret Christmas gifts.
  2. I’m trying to make my December Daily album. I was going to skip it, but I know I’d regret it.
  3. I’ve been prepping for a background check audit at Harper’s preschool.
  4. I’ve been doing some Christmas shopping, online and off.
  5. Dakota’s nap has gone down from a solid 2 hours to about an hour and 15 minutes. While she’s sleeping, Harper wants my undivided attention and I feel like I owe him that time.
  6. My house is a wreck and we’ve got people coming to visit in the very near future.
  7. I’m tired.
  8. I keep zoning out and playing ridiculous games on my iPad/computer.
  9. Life is so busy I keep forgetting to take pictures of things and I hate to blog without a picture here and there.
  10. I’m uninspired to write even though I know I’ll seriously regret not capturing what’s going on at one of the most exciting times of year.

I need a kick in the pants as well as a chef, nanny, housekeeper and tutor for Landon. Bear with me as I have a mental breakdown. Winking smile

1 comment:

Leslie said...

hahaha.. I am sooo with you!!!! It's a busy time. Happy shopping, cleaning, cooking, creatiing..

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...