Monday, December 8, 2014

A List of Reasons Why My Blog Sucks Right Now

Ten reasons I’m not blogging regularly or nearly at all:

  1. I’m working on a couple super secret Christmas gifts.
  2. I’m trying to make my December Daily album. I was going to skip it, but I know I’d regret it.
  3. I’ve been prepping for a background check audit at Harper’s preschool.
  4. I’ve been doing some Christmas shopping, online and off.
  5. Dakota’s nap has gone down from a solid 2 hours to about an hour and 15 minutes. While she’s sleeping, Harper wants my undivided attention and I feel like I owe him that time.
  6. My house is a wreck and we’ve got people coming to visit in the very near future.
  7. I’m tired.
  8. I keep zoning out and playing ridiculous games on my iPad/computer.
  9. Life is so busy I keep forgetting to take pictures of things and I hate to blog without a picture here and there.
  10. I’m uninspired to write even though I know I’ll seriously regret not capturing what’s going on at one of the most exciting times of year.

I need a kick in the pants as well as a chef, nanny, housekeeper and tutor for Landon. Bear with me as I have a mental breakdown. Winking smile

1 comment:

Leslie said...

hahaha.. I am sooo with you!!!! It's a busy time. Happy shopping, cleaning, cooking, creatiing..

Mario Enemies and More...

Harper loves making books. He's made several books in the past couple of years and just lately made one all about Mario's enemies (t...