Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Couple Videos

One day last week I took the two little kids to open play at Sky Zone. We met a couple friends there and we had a great time. Jumping on those trampolines is exhausting though, so after an hour, both of my kids were ready to go. I got a little video, but for the most part I didn’t have my phone with me because I was afraid it’d bounce out of my pocket!

Yesterday Harper sat down at the table to work on his homework. He had to cut out a pair of mittens and then decorate them. I got a little video of him cutting because it’s amazing how good he’s gotten with the scissors!

I love how he says “snip, snip” while he goes along! Also, Zoe’s doing all the talking in the video but if I didn’t know it, I’d swear it was myself talking!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...